Jobs & Employment
Home Inspection Professionals – H.I.P. is seeking full-time Inspectors for our growing services area. We are willing to train you to be our next inspector and offering an excellent opportunity for the right individual. Our goal is to make the home inspection experience educational and easy for our customers. Home Inspection Professionals – H.I.P. uses the latest innovation and technology to give a quality home inspection report. We are looking for a certified home inspector or individuals geared up to start the process of becoming an licensed inspector. Need to be goal-oriented, talented, and able to present material effectively.
We are currently looking for the following positions:
- Inspector Managers
- Home Inspectors
- Client Care Coordinator
- Field Support Technician
- Marketing Coordinator
The H.I.P. Difference
- Provide in-house training for all new Inspectors.
- Provide training to meet all annual license continuing education (CE) requirements.
- Encourage Inspectors to pursue new certifications.
- Full-time Inspectors are our goal (part-time Inspectors will be considered if the individuals P/T availability meets company needs).
- Full-time Licensed Inspectors are eligible for:
- Company vehicle (or reimbursement for private vehicle use).
- Company phone/laptop/tablet for inspection use.
- Company scheduling of appointments in a defined service area.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits package on a cost sharing basis (health/medical, life, AD&D, dental and vision).Home
Home Inspector Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Completion of detailed on-site home inspections.
- Completion and uploading of inspection reports within 6 hours of each property inspection.
- Addressing follow-up questions with our clients and/or real estate professionals.
- Reporting of any issues or concerns regarding an inspection.
- Adhering to all safety and ethical guidelines at all times.
Home Inspector Requirements
- North Carolina Home Inspection License (or ability to pass the state licensing exam).
- Valid North Carolina driver’s license & insurance
- Necessary for driving record checks.
- Ability to pass any employment screening and/or technical knowledge exam(s).
- Physical ability to:
- Work in various weather conditions, climb ladders, access crawl spaces and enter attics.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Lift 50 pounds.
- Knowledge of residential home systems and components.
- Punctual and ability to work unsupervised.
- Availability to work some evenings and weekends (if needed).
Home Inspector Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions independently and conduct professional conversations with customers and real estate professionals.
- Great attitude.
- Integrity and strong work ethic.
This is a full-time employment position. Salary and Benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance) are based on experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates should send their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Discount for Active & Retired Military, Veterans, Police, Fire, EMS and K-12 Teachers